Overview of the CDR Decisions Database
The CDR Decisions Database is a comprehensive online database that provides a quick and easy guide to reimbursement decisions by the Canadian Agency for Drugs and Technologies in Health (CADTH) Common Drug Review (CDR) and recommendations from the Canadian Drug Expert Committee (CDEC). The database allows you to discover:
- Which products have received a positive CDEC recommendation and under what conditions?
- Why have products received negative CDEC recommendation?
- What cost-effectiveness ratios are associated with positive guidance?
- Why do some products succeed and others fail?
- What should your CDR submission include?
The fully searchable, online version of the CDR Decisions Database includes a simple interface to assess and compare CDEC recommendations.
If you would like full access to the CDR Decisions Database, please Register.