Overview of the NICE Decisions Database
The NICE Decisions Database is a comprehensive online database that provides a quick and easy guide to reimbursement decisions by the National Institute for Health and Care Excellence (NICE) in the United Kingdom. The database allows you to discover:
- Which products have received a positive NICE recommendation and under what conditions?
- Why have products received negative NICE recommendation?
- What cost-effectiveness ratios are associated with positive guidance?
- Why do some products succeed and others fail?
- What should your NICE submission include?
The fully searchable, online version of the NICE Decisions Database includes a simple interface to assess and compare NICE recommendations.
If you would like full access to the NICE database, please Register.